It isn’t too early to start thinking about your UFO list. I will again host the UFO Challenge. Here’s how it works, copied from last year’s “rules”.
There really are no “rules” but here are some guidelines.
- There are no “enforcers”. I don’t check to see how you’re doing through the year. I don’t check to see that you’re working on the correct project. It’s all for fun.
- There is a link box below. If you have a blog or a way of linking to your list, please do it in the link box. If not, feel free to leave your list in the comments.
- The link box is open now and will remain open through December 30.
- This page will have a link in the menu bar above. Any time during the year, you can come back to this page, click on your link and find your list.
- Each month I will post a number and that’s the project you should work on that month. On the first of the next month, I’ll post a new number and a link box where you can link up and share the progress you made on your UFO for the previous month.
NOTE: This could get confusing because this is the UFO Challenge but I’m also going to host the “12 Things To Get Done” Challenge. The difference (as I see it now):
- UFO Challenge – This is totally for UFOs. Anything not finished as of 12/31/18, is a UFO or a WIP.
- 12 Things Challenge – This is new. Ideally, it would be one project per month started and finished but so long as we start and finish 12 things in 2019, we’re good. It can be 6 things finished in January and the remaining 6 scattered throughout the year. However you want to do it is fine with me.
The tab for the 2018 UFO Challenge will remain at the top of the page until 1/1/19. New tabs are going to be added and the new ones will be “UFO Challenge” and “12 Things Challenge”. For the next month, the bar will look crowded but once I remove the 2018 UFO Challenge, we should be ok.
I will ask that you only add your link after you have 12 things listed.
Get your lists made and start adding your list here. Sign ups will be open until December 30, 2018. Don’t procrastinate! Get your list made and posted early!
Both the UFO Challenge and the 12 Things Challenge can be anything . . knitting, sewing, quilting . . and any mix thereof.