These pictures aren’t great. It was almost too dark in the shop to get a decent picture and I didn’t notice til after I looked at the pictures.
It’s just chicken wire stapled to 2 x 4 boards with bracing in the middle.
You can see in this picture that there are four more racks. I’ve only dug up 3 rows of garlic and I think there are 8 more rows. We’ve already used a lot of what we dug up and we gave some of it away. The garlic we dug first is pretty dry already so once I get back home, we’ll probably store it in burlap bags inside the house . . probably hanging in a closet . . or maybe in the sewing room closet. Yes . . sewing room closet is a better idea I suppose.