Cassapinka is hosting a mystery knit along and her projects are all so fun. The name of this MKAL is “Perfect Blend“. Cassapinka is great about adding recipes and all kinds of fun things during her knit alongs.
If you’re interested, here are some helpful links:
The basic information that you may want to think about:
- According to Miss Babs’, it is a boomerang shaped shawl.
- First Clue is released July 8.
- There will be six clues, released on consecutive Mondays.
- You need 12 mini skeins (at least 80 yards for a small version and at least 100 yards for the regular version).
- There is an option to use four full skeins of fingering weight yarn.
There are yarn kits available everywhere.
The whole project is done in conjunction with Miss Babs, whose yarn I love. I did order a kit from her but I cannot even remember what it looks like. One kit jumped out at me, there were a few left, I ordered it off my phone and now it’s sold out and seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth. I cannot find it on her web page. I’m hoping someone else snagged a photo of it and has it on their project page but I haven’t done any sleuthing yet.
Miss Babs’ kits that remain available can be found here.
Eat, Sleep, Knit also put together some kits using Madelinetosh Unicorn Tails. How could I not buy a kit of unicorn tails? I would put the link but there are only a couple of kits left and by the time this post is read, they’ll all be gone.
So . . anyone want to do this with me?