The yarn arrived yesterday for the test knit I’m doing for Laura Aylor. I had hoped to finish the second Undulance sock before starting this project but since it’s a test knit and has a deadline, I need to get on it. I put the sock aside and did the swatch.
This is pretty close to the actual color.
After soaking it and putting it down to block, I went back to the socks. I only have a little bit left on them so by the time this piece is dry, about mid-morning, the socks should be done.
The pattern calls for 3.75 mm needles but I always go down a needle size because of my loose knitting so I’m using a 3.5. I’ll be anxious to see if the gauge is right once it’s dry.